SAVING CUSTOMERS 10 TO 15 PERCENT AVERAGE
Baker Electric’s Prefabrication professionals design and manufacture components in-house and transport them to the job site. Baker’s power to leverage costs allows customers to save 10 to 15 percent on electrical projects.
AMONG THE FEW TO PREBRICATE
Among one of a handful of companies in the country to operate a separate prefabrication plant, Baker Electric saves money on projects by designing and building materials onsite at Baker, while also building the project at the customer site.
EFFICIENCIES & COST SAVINGS
Article reprinted with permission from the Des Moines Business Record
Baker Electric Lights Up A Productive Trend
CLICK FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE
BY KENT DARR
Dave Washington spends his workdays pondering pigtails and whips, not to mention offsets, saddles and kicks.
Those words are just plain English to an electrician, or, in Washington’s case, the foreman of one of the few manufacturing operations in the United States where all the components that light up and feed power to commercial building arrive at job sites ready to install.
For the last three years, Baker Electric Inc. has operated a factory and warehouse in a 100,000-square-foot building at 2301 Fleur Drive… READ MORE
BAKER ELECTRIC PREFABRICATION BENEFITS
• One of Few Prefab Plants in America for Electrical Shop
• 100,000 Square-Foot Prefab Facility Devoted to the Customer
• 10 to 15 Percent Labor Cost Savings
• Ready To Install Components
• Unified Communication on Projects
• Controlled Shop Fabrication Increases Quality
• Accelerated Project Schedules
• Greater Efficiencies Than Field Fabrication
• Often Greater Innovation Occurs
• Customer Benefits from Fewer Onsite Interruptions
• Less Noise for the Customer!